Generating Lilypond music score
What is Lyg? Lyg is a software that generates Lilypond files, ready to be processed by Lilypond.
How does it work? - Lyg extracts values from arrays of musical parameters through pseudo-random criteria.
Set arrays - You can set the array by selecting the start value (controls on the left) and a range within which these values can oscillate (controls on the right).
Lilypond file generation controls:
- [OS] Generates the Lilypond headers.
- [OG] Inserts the start statements of a new group of instruments,
- [OI] Inserts the start statements of a new instrument into the group of instruments previously defined.
- [RS] Generates sequences without tuplets.
- [TS] Generates sequences of tuplets.
- [CI] Inserts the closing statements for the current instrument.
- [CG] Inserts the closing statements for the current group of instruments.
- [CS] Inserts the closing statements of the Lilypond music score.
Once clicked the last button ([CS]) you can process the liliypond file by typing into a shell: lilypond ./filename.ly
Getting Lyg You can get Lyg at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lyg/files/
Getting Lilypond You can get Lilypond at: http://www.lilypond.org